Keep your head
The Keep Your Head website provides a central point for reliable information and resources on children and young people’s mental health. The site has information on looking after your own wellbeing, as well as details of local services and what to do if a young person is experiencing a mental health crisis. The website is for children, young people, parents/carers, teachers and professionals.
The website includes:
- Tips for feeling good and staying healthy
- Details of apps that could help you to look after your mental wellbeing
- Information on bullying, stress and sleep
- Specific information on self-harm and suicide and where to go for support
- Information for teachers and health professionals on referral options and training.
There are also details of a range of local services that can support young people’s mental health, including the 3T’s talking therapies service, the Shelf-Help library book scheme and Kooth online counselling service.
Visit www.keep-your-head.com to find out more!